At the forefront of dental Implantology in the Kingdom of Bahrain with state of the art dental implants that are more like your natural teeth for replacing missing teeth.
Studies show that, under ideal conditions, they are 98% successful. That is why we offer a life-time guarantee on dental implants that have been placed and restored by our dental Center. We use the most recognised brands of dental implants around the world such as Straumann Dental Implants, they are the most well documented systems with more than 30 years of extensive scientific and clinical evidence – few implant companies can make that claim.
We offer only the best quality dental implants, fitted by Specialists who are completely up to speed with the latest in leading edge dental implant technologies
What Are Dental Implants?
If you are missing one tooth, you can get a dental crown secured by a dental implant. Similar to a natural root, the dental implant creates a strong foundation for a dental crown. The implant tooth is a natural-looking replacement that restores full function too.
Why Replace Missing Teeth?
Missing teeth can cause a variety of problems if you do not replace. Your teeth may shift to fill the gap, creating pain or problems in chewing and talking. If left untreated, missing teeth can create more dental problems.
- Helps to replace one or more missing teeth
- Helps to enhance chewing efficiency
- Helps to increase confidence while smiling, talking and eating
- Functionally and Esthetically, implants feel and act like natural real teeth
- Helps to improve overall psychological health
- Helps to improve esthetic appearance and regain overall confidence
- Helps to provide support and stability for your denture
- Helps to eliminate the pain and discomfort of removable dentures – full or partial
- Dental implant supported dentures can actually improve the taste of food. With less plastic covering the roof of your mouth, you can enjoy natural flavors and sensations again
- Implants are Biocompatible material which fuses with the bone or jawbone easily
- Dental crowns are created individually to fit your needs in one or in two visits upon your health.
Depending on a person’s individual circumstances, dental implants can be fitted:
- Immediately – In this case, we’ll remove a bad tooth, provide an implant and attach a temporary crown or dental bridge all in the one appointment to spare the inconvenience of a missing tooth.
- Over two appointments – If an infection is present, the bad tooth will need to be removed and infection cleaned in the first appointment, prior to the placement of any dental implants by a dentist at the subsequent appointment. In this case, a fixed bonded bridge or removable dentures may need to be worn to allow for sufficient healing between appointments.
Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants?
Usually patients with healthy gums are the idea candidate for dental implants. However, with advances in dental technology, dental implants can be an option for you. The best way to find out is by visiting our office for a dental implant consultation.
We understand the pain and embarrassment you feel if you are missing one, several, or all of your teeth. We want to provide you with a beautiful, natural-looking smile.